Sunday 29 November 2009

Stick 17


Gareth Flavell of Holloway London has found a stick recently. Where did you find a stick Gareth?
I found a stick on the pavement outside the Holloway Road branch of Percy Ingle the bakers.
Very nice stick find Gareth and outside the branch of Percy Ingle on the Holloway Road? Well Gareth you might enjoy the sister blog to Found A Stick, My Percy Ingle Holloway Road Branch Blog. Check the blogroll to the right for the link to take you there. Thanks for sharing your stick find Gareth.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for making me aware of your sister blog My Percy Ingle Holloway Road Branch Blog...I went and had a look at it and to be honest with you I think I'll not visit there again thanks all the same but I'll stick (if you'll excuse the pun) with Found A Stick
    all the best
    Garreth Flavell

    ReplyDelete