Tuesday 1 December 2009

Stick 25


Susan Sweet of Swansea Wales has not only found a rather stylish stick but is our first contributer from over seas (well somewhere other than England anyway) So tell us Susan just where did you find your rather stylish stick then?
I found this stick down by the canal as you see it here with a painted white circle beneath. I have no reasonable explanation for the painted white circle but I do have a few unresonable explanations for the painted white circle which I will not go into here for reasons of decorum and taste.
Thank you Susan for your admirable discretion and for sharing the stick you found, we also wonder though what was occuring with the painted white circle. I suppose we will never know. Such are the mysteries of life and finding sticks in general

No comments:

Post a Comment